Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prepping for my Birthday!

After much deliberation, I have finally decided what to do for my birthday. Now anyone who knows me, will understand that when I say I have finally decided, how many hours I must have spent pondering over this, how many options, ideas, decisions and pseudo-decisions (which were actually sad little dreams just pretending) I must have trampled my way through to get here. But yes, I have now decided.
The first thing I have decided is that this year I like the colour red and its various shades, inlcuding pink. So everyone coming to my party must wear red/pink. You can wear other colours also of course, but your outfit must have a substantial/ very noticeable touch of red.
The second thing is that I want to have a pizza party! (Thank you Endless Eats for the idea!) Its a make-your-own-pizza event, so we can all have exactly the kind of pizza we want. I will provide the pizza base, tomato sauce and cheese, and some of the toppings I like - paneer, capsicum, onion, tomato, sweet corn, sweet red capsicum, sun dried tomato.
Condiments - pepper, paprika, coriander, green chilli, oregano, basil, garlic salt, and olive oil.
If there is something else you'd like me to include, let me know in the comments and I'll see if I can find it!
So that's it folks. 22nd February, 11 AM, my place. Bring your crazy pizza ideas and your appetite! (And my present, of course. Hint, hint...) And don't forget to wear red, and RSVP in the comments so I'll know how many people to prepare for!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm missing this. I've got the outfit, I've got the idea...and dammit...ALL THE INGREDIENTS! Love you, chica...we'll do all our birthdays again in March! :D Happy 25th :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I now have two follow-up triple birthday parties in March. One with you for Manu, you and me. And one with Sabaa and Ayesha who couldn't make it for my birthday thanks to the stupid bandh. 2011 is very partilicious so far!

    ReplyDelete